Stunning Surreal Photo Collages By Aidan Sartin Conte


Aidan Sartin Conte is a talented photographer, artist and graphic designer who was born in 1977 in Pescara, Italy and currently lives and works in Washington, DC, USA.

“I always had a great passion for art and I turned my passion into a profession initially becoming an illustrator and graphic designer and an artist later”, he explaines. Aidan is crazy about playing with lights and shadows, tones and textures, it can make ordinary and dull place to look like something from out of this world.



My art is full of symbolism and I try to give a surreal depiction that balance thought and imagination. As an artist I have the opportunity to travel around the world for my exhibits and enjoy the beauty of artworks created by many fantastic artists.”


Σχόλια